News & Events
Parent Night is Thursday, September 18. Meet your child's teachers, learn about the program, and get to know other parents during this important event.
See the schedule for the evening:
- 6:00–6:45 Nest parents (children ages 5 to 7) meet in Commons (Library)
- 6:00–6:45 Sky parents (children ages 11 to 14) meet in the Gym
- 6:50–7:35 Pond parents (children ages 7 to 9) meet in Commons (Library)
- 7:40–8:25 Lake parents (children ages 9 to 11) meets in Lake Classrooms
If you're unable to find child care, Wingra students can attend a studio time in Spanish, music, or tech while you attend Parent Night. Contact Mary (email@example.com) to RSVP.
Parenting Teens: Pieces of the Puzzle
Thursday, October 2, 7:00 p.m.,
Wingra School Library
What are the psychological, social, and behavior changes to expect during adolescence? How do these changes inform parenting during the teen years?
Come and consider these questions and learn more about the pieces of the puzzle:
- adolescent development
- the teen brain
- effective parenting strategies
Presenter and facilitator of this popular seminar will be Scott Caldwell, licensed counselor, who has worked clinically with teens and their parents for more than 10 years.
This event is free and open to the public, so please invite your friends! For more information, contact Mary Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org).